Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mother Jones: Lie by lie

Here's an interesting chronicle of lies by the Bush administration as detailed by Mother Jones, a publication that promises "smart, fearless journalism."

According to the MJ website, MJ is produced by Foundation for National Progress.

"The mission of the Foundation for National Progress (FNP) is to produce revelatory journalism that in its power and reach seeks to inform and inspire a more just and democratic world.

"The Foundation for National Progress (FNP) was established in 1975. The FNP publishes Mother Jones magazine, MotherJones.com, and directs the Mother Jones Investigative Reporting Internship."

I wish I knew more about Mother Jones, if anyone does, please send in your comments.

Anyone who drops by this blog or Write Passages, knows I periodically post humorous articles from the Onion.

Here is a link to a 2003 Onion article on the Iraq War from Mother Jones: Is the Onion Smarter Than the Entire Foreign Policy Establishment?

Enjoy!

Colleen

3 comments:

Stephen Parrish said...

Great links. Thanks.

Colleen said...

You're welcome.

The Anti-Wife said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the links!