Here's a real quick post...
First, my sister gets out of hospital today! Yeah!
Second, I've had a breakthrough on the book and now know what's wrong with it. Very exciting. Thanks VS!
Third, just heard an interview on CBC with Liberal leader and leader of the official opposition, Stéphane Dion. In the intro, the reporter quoted a political strategist as saying that Mr. Dion hasn't been getting the press that most leaders would because he is focusing on talking about his platform and isn't being negative about the party in power.
Wait a second. Could this be right? Could it be that we have a leader of a political party who has ideas to put forward rather than taking the easy route of attacking others, someone who refuses to participate in mud-slinging or conducting a negative campaign? Could it be that and we're criticizing him for that?
I confess that I've been so turned off politics that I've been ignoring it lately, but I'm going to check this guy out a little more closely. If he is the kind of guy we've been asking for, he's someone I can get behind.
His website is at stephanedion.ca, if you're interested.
Colleen
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment